With this document, pursuant to article 13 of the General Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data EU 2016/679 and based on the provisions of the General Provision of the Privacy Guarantor of 8 May 2014, users of the site are provided Theater (https://www.i-theatre.org) some information related to the cookies used.
1. What they are and what they are for
Cookies are small text files that are saved on your computer when you visit certain websites. They are sent to your terminal (usually to the browser) from the sites you browse and then stored to be retransmitted to the same sites on your next visit. You can also collect a large number of them and sometimes they remain stored even for long periods. They are used for different purposes: performing computer authentication, monitoring sessions, storing information on specific configurations regarding your access to servers, etc.
2. How we use them on our site
3. Our site and its sub-domains use the following cookies:
3.1 Navigation cookies
They are essential to allow you to browse the site and use its features. Without these cookies, some features may not be accessible or may not function properly. Strictly necessary cookies are used to store an identifier in order to identify the user in a unique way compared to other users, in order to provide the user with a consistent and precise service.
3.2 Performance cookies
They can be ours or partners, session or persistent. Their use is limited to the performance and improvement of the site. These cookies do not collect information that can identify the user. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated anonymously and is used only to improve the functionality of the site.
3.3 Functional cookies
Usually they are consequent to a user action, but they can also be implemented in the provision of a service, not explicitly requested, but offered to the user. They can also be used to avoid offering an already proposed service to a specific user again. Furthermore, these cookies allow the site to keep track of user choices. The information collected by these cookies is anonymous and cannot trace the user's behavior on other sites.
4. How to disable cookies
The rules on the protection of personal data provide that you can disable cookies already administered ("opt-out"). The opt-out is provided for "technical cookies" (art.122 of the Privacy Code), as well as for cookies that are not among the "technical cookies" previously accepted ("opt in") by the user. You can proceed with the disabling and / or deleting of cookies ("opt-out") through the relative settings of your browsers and the disabling and / or deleting of the individual "non-technical" cookies administered by third parties by accessing the website managed by European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA) at www.youronlinechoices.eu4.1 How to disable cookies from Internet Explorer
- To open Internet Explorer, click the Start button. In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then in the list of results, click Internet Explorer.
- Click the Tools button and then click Internet Options.
- Click on the Privacy tab and in Settings move the slider upwards to block all cookies or downwards to allow them all and then click OK.
4.2 How to disable cookies from Firefox
To set Firefox to block cookies from all websites:
- Click the menu button and select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- Under History settings, select the option use custom settings.
- Remove the mark from Accept cookies from sites.
- Click OK to close the options window.
- Select the Chrome menu icon.
- Select Settings.
- At the bottom of the page, select Show advanced settings.
- In the "Privacy" section, select Content settings.
- Select Block sites from setting any data.
- Select Finish.
5. Interaction with social networks:
these are third-party tools that expose ways of interacting with social networks. For example, the systems for sharing content on Facebook and Twitter: cookies in this case are necessary for the sharing mechanism to function.
The links to the cookie policies of the main social networks are listed below: